Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Smile by fighting off depression symptoms

There has been a lot of people that I have seen lately that seen to be a little down. Now with winter approaching fast I have no doubt that no one is ready because summer was so cool. I have seen a lot more people with low vitamin D problems and signs of SAD (Seasonal Affect Disorder) then I would like, especially this early in the winter season.

Signs of depression increase the amout of pain, whether it be low back pain, neck pain, or general aches. I have also seen weight changes in a lot of people. With all this going on I researched a bit and want to help people battle the blues. I have some safe, natural tips for decreasing depression and bettering your mood. The talk is Wed. November 11th from 6-7pm at the office; 1022 N Main St Ext in Butler. If you or anyone you know may be suffering or you would like to find out more please contact me (724) 256-8805.

No comments:

Post a Comment